Most Western men need a few Asian dating tips, especially if they’ve never dated a person for Chinese dating to meet chinese women in the past. In an effort to make your first date go as smoothly as possible, we’ve put together some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Be sure to name a specific time and place for the first date.
- Pay attention to the little things such as what she is wearing, her jewelry and her hair.
- Find out what she likes to eat so you can choose a restaurant she will like.
- Act like a gentleman by opening doors, pulling out chairs, and walking her to her door.
- Bring a small gift as a token of your affection such as a box of chocolates, flowers or a book.
- Avoid talking about your past relationships. Focus on the future instead. If you want to discuss past romances, wait until the relationship has blossomed a little more.
- Do not bring up boring or dull topics. Instead, pay attention to her interests and ask questions. Make a point of learning about each other on the first date.
- Resist the temptation to list all the things you know about Chinese culture; this will seem silly and perhaps even a little offensive.
Guys who are into Asian dating should relax in the knowledge that the first date is pretty much like any other date that you’ve ever gone on. Follow the suggestions above and there is a good chance you will both have a great time!