Chinese girls are the most sought after girls in the world, when it comes to choosing a Chinese girl for a marriage. Before you start dating, you need to understand that the dynamics and etiquette are completely different to the western way. You are entering a cultural minefield, with a completely different set of customs and traditions. A Chinese girl will never make the first move. She will never be the first one to express her feelings or love. There are many signs which you might take to mean that the girl has genuine feelings, but are actually a cultural mannerisms instilled in them during their upbringing. Essentially, Chinese women are taught to conduct themselves in a specific manner in order to find a good life partner. If you are fortunate enough to get the attention of a Chinese girl, the following are some signals that a girl is interested in you.
1. She has concern for you: – Chinese culture expects the wife to take care of their husband’s health and well-being. So if a girl is concerned about your health, you may think that a girl asking you if you have had your lunch is just making conversation, but in fact it is her way of showing love and concern for you. She is be always interested to know how your life is, how your job is, your problems, your failures and your successes. You will find her there with you in your high and low points. Your life matters to her, if she loves you.
2. She tells her parents about you: – Does she talks with you about her family? If yes, this is another good sign that the girl has fallen for you. If she asks you to meet her parents, she will almost certainly be in love with you.
3. She agrees to go for a date: – Chinese girl agrees to go out for her first date only if she formally acknowledges you as the right man for marriage. A Second date with her can be considered as consent to the distinct possibility of marriage. A third date with her, will indicate that she wishes to marry you.
4. She talks about her feelings: – If tells you that “She misses you” and “She cares for you”, she means it. These words need to be taken very seriously. Your Chinese girlfriend certainly won’t tell you this until she is certain she loves you.
5. She asks you questions and talks to you a lot: – She always likes to talk to you. She asks you about people, their life and even their affairs. She will always pay attention what you say. She will remember what you talked about in your previous meetings. You should not take it as nosy but it is her way of expressing love for you. She will talk looking directly into your eyes.
6. She will give you gifts: – Chinese girls love to offer gifts to their men. It can be as small as a red rose or expensive. You are definitely going to like all her gifts.