This entry was posted in
This entry was posted in
Ask Single Chinese Women to Show You These Must Visit Places in Beijing
When you are dating single Chinese women and visiting beautiful Beijing for the first time, there’s a good chance that you will have no idea where to go and what to do. Even though you will certainly want to research the city to get an idea of the layout and how you can get around to different points of interest, it can still be very confusing. It’s normal if you aren’t sure exactly where to go, but you can rely on the knowledge and experience of your girlfriend to help you get around a bit easier.
In addition to knowing how to go around the city, they also know all of the best spots to visit in Beijing. If the single Chinese women you are visiting have lived in the city for any length of time, they will know all of the most common tourist spots. These can be fun to visit for you, since it is your first time in the country. She’ll love showing you all of the historic and cultural sights of the city, as well as some of the places to enjoy some entertainment. However, there’s much more to the city than what the typical tourist will see.
Make sure you talk with the single Chinese women you are dating about some of the other interesting places to go that the tourists don’t usually see. It’s a great way to get a deeper behind the scenes look at Beijing so you can get a better understanding and appreciation of the city. Don’t go into the city blind though! As mentioned, you need to research so you know some of the places that you want to visit when you arrive.
There are many fascinating things to see in Beijing, perfect for exploring with single Chinese women. Some of the most well-known, must-see sights include:
- Tiananmen Square: This large square in the middle of town is named for the “Gate of Heavenly Peace” which separates the square from the Forbidden City, to the north. Be sure to ask your special lady to accompany you to the National Flag Ceremony, which takes place exactly at sunrise.
- The Great Wall: Of course you will want to visit one of the eight Beijing sections of this iconic landmark with your Chinese girlfriend – just don’t forget to bring comfortable hiking shoes, water, and sunblock.
- Opera: The National Grand Theatre in Beijing offers the perfect opportunity for a romantic cultural experience. What better way to relax after a busy day touring Beijing?
You may want your beautiful Chinese date to show you some other attractions that are off the beaten path a bit:
- Dahongmen Clothing Wholesale Market: This large market features clothing, shoes, antiques, jewelry, and more. This is the ideal market to visit on your date, because you will likely need a translator as most vendors do not speak English.
- English Mass: For the religious-minded – or simply the curious – St. Joseph’s Parish offers an English Mass at 4:00pm on Sundays. This stunning church and its surrounding public park area – makes for a breathtaking photo opportunity as well.
- Family Visit: You can actually visit with a Beijing family, which gives you a great opportunity to learn about the culture and daily life of natives. This is a unique way to gain a greater understanding of your beautiful Chinese date and what makes her who she is.
No matter what you choose to do with your lovely date in Beijing, you’re sure to enjoy your time there. Have a great time on your trip to China. Hopefully, it’s just one of many.
This entry was posted in
You’ve used a Chinese dating service to meet a woman that you’ve come to care about deeply, even though you haven’t met her in person yet. Now, you are looking forward to meeting her and traveling to China. Keep in mind that it takes some preparation when you are traveling. You can’t just decide one day that you want to pay her a surprise visit. You need a plan.
After you’ve taken care of your passport and visa requirements, you have to think about the practical things that you need to do. You have to think about just how you are going to get to China. In addition, you have to consider where you are going to stay when you get there. You aren’t going to be staying with her or her family, so that means you need to have a hotel.
Fortunately, the Internet makes it easy to find just what you need. Just as you used a Chinese dating service to meet a great woman, you can use sites such as FlyChina.com, Expedia.com, Orbitz.com and ChinaHighlights.com to find the travel arrangements and hotel accommodations that you need. When you are booking your travel, make sure that you are thinking about where she lives and where you hotel should be so that you can maximize the amount of time that you spend with her.
Make sure that you do a thorough review on the hotel where you will be staying as well. Choose a place that’s nice, in a great location, and that has some excellent amenities. Look at some reviews of the hotel so you know exactly what you are getting.
When you have a plan for your travel and accommodation in China, you will find that it’s much easier to spend time with the Chinese woman you met on our Chinese dating website.
Marcus can help you through the process from Chinese dating to visiting China, find the pleasure through Chinese dating for love. Check out our website of beautiful women today and join for free!
This entry was posted in
If you belong to a Chinese dating site, there is a good chance you might be making a trip to China in the very near future. When you visit the country, you might want to know how to tour the city of Beijing with a romantic focus, so we’ve put some ideas together to help you get started!
Your favorite Chinese dating site might not tell you just how spectacular Beijing is. Although it might not seem like it at first, it is a great city for an unconventional yet completely romantic getaway. Here’s why:
- Plush hotels. Like any metropolitan city, Beijing offers a number of plush hotels that are perfect for a romantic weekend away. Whether you want imperial or modern luxury, this city offers something for everyone. Consider the likes of Aman at Summer Palace, the Park Hyatt Beijing, or even the Commune by the Great Wall.
- Endless sights. You’ll want to see the Great Wall when you visit China, but the country has a lot of other wonderful places to experience as well. Stroll through Ritan Park or Beihai Park to catch a glimpse of tranquil temples and luscious landscapes. You might also want to check out the Forbidden City.
- The restaurants. Food is intertwined deeply within the Chinese culture, and you’ll definitely want to experience the local cuisine on your trip to Beijing. For an urban date night, check out the Metro Café or the Green T House for an avant-garde fusion feel. Don’t miss Source, a Sichuan restaurant housed in a restored Qing Dynasty mansion.
Have a great time!
For many, Asian dating online inevitably leads to a trip to China to meet in person. And for some, this journey may be one’s very first trip to China – a beautiful country with lots of history and culture, much of it very different from countries in the West.
But are business hours very different? Travelers should know the basics, which we are happy to share with you!
- The Chinese workweek is typically five days from Monday through Friday consisting of eight hours a day and no more than 44 hours per week. Saturdays and Sundays are usually off.
- Most businesses are open during the week from 8:00 AM to 6:00PM, with a lunch break usually from 12:00PM to 2:00PM. These hours may vary slightly based on the business and location. Government offices adhere to the same schedule, but are typically open from 9:00AM to 5:00PM during the week only.
- Scenic sights, post offices, and banks are typically open from about 8:30AM to 6:00PM, but hours may vary. Hospitals and other medical centers are also usually open 24-hours a day. Hotels, supermarkets, department stores, restaurants, bars, and most shops are also open daily, including public holidays.
- Coach stations, airports, and railway stations are open from the first outbound trip to the last, some of which are 24-hours a day. However, some ticket counters inside may be closed during that period.
Of course, if you plan to visit China because of your successful Asian dating, you’ll also need to remember that the country has a number of public holidays. It is during these holidays that the business hours mentioned above may be modified or places may be closed so always check before you travel!