If you are curious about how you might go about picking up and dating single Asian women, we’ve got some tips for you.
Meeting someone for the first time – whether it’s through an online dating site or at a party – doesn’t have to be stressful. In fact, meeting and dating single Asian women should be fun. The main thing to remember is to be yourself and keep things lighthearted and fun.
- Tip #1: Don’t bring up karate or kung fu. Just because a woman is Asian doesn’t mean she has a black belt in karate or any other martial art. Being Asian also doesn’t make her a fan of Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee.
- Tip #2: Don’t assume she does manicures or gives massages for work. Not every Asian woman works in a nail salon or massage parlor. In fact, many Asian women are entrepreneurs and work in a variety of industries. This is just a silly stereotype.
- Tip #3: Don’t talk to her like she doesn’t understand English. Just because she is Asian doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a good handle on the English language. Try not to over-pronounce your words or speak too slowly. The chances are good that she speaks your language.
- Tip #4: Don’t compare her to an Asian celebrity. There are many beautiful Asian celebrities, but your date might not want to be compared to them. Asian women have their own personalities and habits, so treat her like an individual.
- Tip #5: Treat her like any other woman. The key to successfully picking up and dating single Asian women is to remember that they are just like every other woman out there. She wants respect, fun, and someone to love.