This entry was posted in
This entry was posted in
Most Western men need a few Asian dating tips, especially if they’ve never dated a person for Chinese dating to meet chinese women in the past. In an effort to make your first date go as smoothly as possible, we’ve put together some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Be sure to name a specific time and place for the first date.
- Pay attention to the little things such as what she is wearing, her jewelry and her hair.
- Find out what she likes to eat so you can choose a restaurant she will like.
- Act like a gentleman by opening doors, pulling out chairs, and walking her to her door.
- Bring a small gift as a token of your affection such as a box of chocolates, flowers or a book.
- Avoid talking about your past relationships. Focus on the future instead. If you want to discuss past romances, wait until the relationship has blossomed a little more.
- Do not bring up boring or dull topics. Instead, pay attention to her interests and ask questions. Make a point of learning about each other on the first date.
- Resist the temptation to list all the things you know about Chinese culture; this will seem silly and perhaps even a little offensive.
Guys who are into Asian dating should relax in the knowledge that the first date is pretty much like any other date that you’ve ever gone on. Follow the suggestions above and there is a good chance you will both have a great time!
In Asian dating or any other kind of dating, hearing the words “I’ll call you” can lead to a strange sensation in the pit of your stomach. In fact, there might never be another phrase on earth that is more simultaneously dreaded and yearned for.
What is it about this little phrase that inspires such mixed feelings in so many people? If a woman wants to go out on a date or see a particular suitor again, these three little words evoke feelings of hope, wonder, and possibility. On the other hand, these same women might also be experiencing dread, fear, and self-doubt. Why?
There’s no surefire way of knowing if he really means that he will call. Is he just saying that he wants to see you again? Often, love hopefuls will wait by the phone or check their cell phone relentlessly in the days following the date. In Asian dating, the suspense can be even more intense when it involves suitors a world away.
What should you do when someone utters these words to you?
The first thing you should do is to take it easy. Often, women think that the guy just isn’t into them if he hasn’t called within the first 24 hours. In the same case, the guy might just be waiting for the right time to call. We think that if the follow-up call hasn’t been made within a week, it is time to let it go and move on. Remember, if someone really wants to see you again, they’ll make it happen. Don’t pine away with the “what ifs.”