We depend on the Internet for almost everything, so the idea of online Asian dating has quickly become the norm. In fact, today you will find that one out of three couples met online!
Online dating can be daunting and downright confusing. If you’ve recently discovered online Asian dating, you might need a few tips for making the most out of your profile. Here is some advice to keep in mind:
- Ask your buddies for help. Your friends are the ones who know you best, so why not ask them for some help writing your profile? In fact, they might come up with something better than you do!
- Stay away from clichés. There is nothing worse than coming across a cliché when looking for love online. Instead, come up with something unique and interesting to say instead of mentioning that long walk on the beach.
- Be positive. Don’t be a “Debbie Downer” when writing your profile, even if you have a pessimistic streak. Avoid negative tones and be positive about yourself. This will make yourself seem more attractive.
- Don’t lie. Always be honest. Lying never goes far when you’re dating, even online, so avoid it at all costs.
- Keep your profile updated. Don’t let your profile become outdated. Make an effort to renew the details on a regular basis and keep things relevant; you’ll appreciate this if your online love interests do the same.
- Choose an action shot. Profile pictures that show something you like to do rather than a stock photo tend to get more responses. It doesn’t have to be a great picture; just choose something that shows who you are!