This entry was posted in
This entry was posted in
Online Asian dating can be a truly rewarding experience as it opens up a whole new realm of romantic possibilities. However, there is also the potential of being scammed through an online dating site.
Although most of us think that the stories we see on the news about an online dating scam could never happen to us, the truth of the matter is this: some Asian dating scams have become so sophisticated that even the most technically savvy or street smart individual can be duped!
Fortunately, there are ways you can protect yourself. Here’s how:
- Never send money to anyone online. If an online love interest begins asking you for money, chances are it is a scam. The basic idea is that these individuals will start by professing their love for you as they gain your interest and trust. Once they have that, they will ask you for money. Sure, you can send gifts if you want, but if someone flat out asks you for cash, be wary.
- Stick to the online dating site. In the beginning, it is a good idea to stick to interactions through the online dating site rather than personal accounts. Eventually, if you want to move away from the dating site, you can, but keep this in mind for those early interactions.
- Watch out for tall tales. Everyone has a story, but scammers are particularly good at spinning tall tales. Watch out for anyone who says they have had a traumatic incident and need some cash just to get home. These folks usually tell you they are traveling abroad. Remember: if something seems too good to be true, it often is.
- Steer away from intimate conversations early on. A popular online dating scam involves intimate conversations and the threat to post them publicly if you do not send money. This is extortion and is illegal.
Chances are your online love is the real deal, but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared when it comes to dating online.
This entry was posted in
Technology plays such a huge part in modern lives, so it is not surprising that many Chinese women are actually pretty technologically savvy. This is great news for all the computer geeks looking for love out there.
If you are planning a trip to China in the near future to possibly date or meet tech-savvy Chinese women, you might be interested in the Chengdu Electronics Exhibition.
Every year, the China Electronic Appliance Corporation (CEAC) organizes the China Electronics Fair (CEF) in several regions of the country – the south, the west, and the east. The Chengdu Electronics Exhibition is for the western part of the country and will take place from July 10th through the 12th.
The CEF was founded in 1964 and is the most authoritative and comprehensive electronics exhibition in China. It makes sense that Chengdu hosts the event each year because the city is known for its involvement in the electronics sector.
Although attending the Chendgu Electronics Exhibition doesn’t make for the most romantic date, it might be just the right place for a couple that is really interested in electronics and technology. There are hundreds of exhibits in a variety of categories, but the primary focus tends to be on electric automation, electric manufacturing, electromagnetics, micro-system technologies, and facility management. It’s the perfect place for engineers to get their tech-talk fix for the night.
If you’ve been talking to a tech-savvy lady through your online dating profile, mention this event to her. You might be surprised to find out that she is already aware of it!
This entry was posted in
If you are curious about how you might go about picking up and dating single Asian women, we’ve got some tips for you.
Meeting someone for the first time – whether it’s through an online dating site or at a party – doesn’t have to be stressful. In fact, meeting and dating single Asian women should be fun. The main thing to remember is to be yourself and keep things lighthearted and fun.
- Tip #1: Don’t bring up karate or kung fu. Just because a woman is Asian doesn’t mean she has a black belt in karate or any other martial art. Being Asian also doesn’t make her a fan of Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee.
- Tip #2: Don’t assume she does manicures or gives massages for work. Not every Asian woman works in a nail salon or massage parlor. In fact, many Asian women are entrepreneurs and work in a variety of industries. This is just a silly stereotype.
- Tip #3: Don’t talk to her like she doesn’t understand English. Just because she is Asian doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a good handle on the English language. Try not to over-pronounce your words or speak too slowly. The chances are good that she speaks your language.
- Tip #4: Don’t compare her to an Asian celebrity. There are many beautiful Asian celebrities, but your date might not want to be compared to them. Asian women have their own personalities and habits, so treat her like an individual.
- Tip #5: Treat her like any other woman. The key to successfully picking up and dating single Asian women is to remember that they are just like every other woman out there. She wants respect, fun, and someone to love.
Dating single Asian women can be an incredibly rewarding experience, but it is important to understand their culture. When traveling to China to meet your lady love for the first time, there are some things that you should keep in mind to avoid uncomfortable situations.
Here’s how to make a really good impression on single Asian women in China.
- Compliments. It is important to be as humble and polite as possible in China, so if you are given a compliment, keep this in mind. A good rule of thumb is to simply feign humility, even if you don’t really feel it.
- Saving face. Don’t ever publicly humiliate anyone in China. In fact, you should always compliment someone and give credit when it is due. Graciousness is highly respected.
- Suppress the anger. Public displays of anger are frowned upon in China and cause many people to feel uncomfortable. The Chinese culture highly regards group harmony, so it is important to be polite and cope privately, especially if you are foreign.
- Don’t use first names. Unlike in the West, many people in China aren’t comfortable calling each other by their first names, especially when they aren’t well acquainted. Keep it formal until they have requested otherwise.
- Learn how to use chopsticks. In most cases, serving spoons and other similar utensils are non-existent. Most people serve themselves by using their chopsticks, but they use the end that doesn’t go in their mouth.
- Drink responsibly. It is customary to offer a toast before consuming an alcoholic beverage. Doing this shows gratitude and respect to those around you.
- Always offer to pay the bill. It is good manners to try to pay the bill when going out to dinner with a group of people. The gesture will be very much appreciated.
- Refusing and accepting. When you are a guest in someone’s home, it is customary to refuse the initial offer of food or drink, but it is perfectly acceptable to agree on the second or third attempt. Just remember, a good guest will say no at least once, but the host should offer at least twice.
If you have ever wanted to meet Asian women for marriage? This blog post should offer you some great insights on how to do that. Drop Marcus a message at www.chinalovedate.com or browse here now to meet Asian women for marriage soon.