This entry was posted in
This entry was posted in
Are you dating Asian singles? Going on a first date – and sometimes even a second date – can be a flurry of emotions complete with butterflies in the stomach. How do you know if that feeling is good chemistry or just that spicy food you ate for dinner?
Here are some telltale signs that the chemistry is good:
- You’re a little nervous – but in a good way! It’s good to be a little nervous thinking about the date. A positive level of curiosity and excitement is a good sign, especially when you are going out with someone new. This is especially true for those you’ve been corresponding with online and meeting for the very first time in person.
- You soon relax. You might be nervous for the first few minutes of the date, but you’ll soon relax and really enjoy yourself. After the giggling, nervous smiles, and breaking the ice with small talk, you both will become more comfortable and truly enjoy each other’s company.
- You’re still curious. If there is a mutual attraction, you’ll both feel curious about the other. Asking questions and uncovering things you have in common are all part of the fun. The first date is all about exchanging information, so enjoy it.
- There’s a kiss. Although you might have heard that Asian singles don’t kiss on the first date, that isn’t always true. If you get a kiss at the end of the night, you know you’re on the right track. Just remember to take it slow and respect her culture and values.
If you want some tips on making the first date with Asian women a little easier, you’re in luck! Almost everyone feels a little nervous when going on a first date with any woman, so you’re not alone.
We have put some great tips together to make your first date with Asian women go a little more smoothly, so relax and have fun!
- Make plans. If you are in the same area, touch base to find out what she might want to do. This way, some of the guesswork is taken out of the equation. If you are traveling to China to meet her, it is even more important to have some sort of plans laid out.
- Stay simple. Everyone loves a romantic first date, and some Chinese women love to get swept off their feet. However, a complicated plan can be stressful, so keep it simple for the first time. Plan something fun such as dinner, a movie, or a festival.
- Don’t sweat it. As hard as it is to remember, the first date really isn’t a big deal. It is really just two people getting to know each other while doing something fun. Keep this in mind and it will make it easier to get through the evening.
- Just be yourself. Although she’s already got an idea of who you are and what you like to do based on your profile and online conversations, she still doesn’t know you. The key is to remember to be yourself and things will work out.
- Focus on her. On the date, don’t talk about yourself unless she asks. It’s a good time to focus on her and concentrate on what she’s saying. You’ll thank us later!