Ask Single Chinese Women to Show You These Must Visit Places in Beijing
When you are dating single Chinese women and visiting beautiful Beijing for the first time, there’s a good chance that you will have no idea where to go and what to do. Even though you will certainly want to research the city to get an idea of the layout and how you can get around to different points of interest, it can still be very confusing. It’s normal if you aren’t sure exactly where to go, but you can rely on the knowledge and experience of your girlfriend to help you get around a bit easier.
In addition to knowing how to go around the city, they also know all of the best spots to visit in Beijing. If the single Chinese women you are visiting have lived in the city for any length of time, they will know all of the most common tourist spots. These can be fun to visit for you, since it is your first time in the country. She’ll love showing you all of the historic and cultural sights of the city, as well as some of the places to enjoy some entertainment. However, there’s much more to the city than what the typical tourist will see.
Make sure you talk with the single Chinese women you are dating about some of the other interesting places to go that the tourists don’t usually see. It’s a great way to get a deeper behind the scenes look at Beijing so you can get a better understanding and appreciation of the city. Don’t go into the city blind though! As mentioned, you need to research so you know some of the places that you want to visit when you arrive.
There are many fascinating things to see in Beijing, perfect for exploring with single Chinese women. Some of the most well-known, must-see sights include:
- Tiananmen Square: This large square in the middle of town is named for the “Gate of Heavenly Peace” which separates the square from the Forbidden City, to the north. Be sure to ask your special lady to accompany you to the National Flag Ceremony, which takes place exactly at sunrise.
- The Great Wall: Of course you will want to visit one of the eight Beijing sections of this iconic landmark with your Chinese girlfriend – just don’t forget to bring comfortable hiking shoes, water, and sunblock.
- Opera: The National Grand Theatre in Beijing offers the perfect opportunity for a romantic cultural experience. What better way to relax after a busy day touring Beijing?
You may want your beautiful Chinese date to show you some other attractions that are off the beaten path a bit:
- Dahongmen Clothing Wholesale Market: This large market features clothing, shoes, antiques, jewelry, and more. This is the ideal market to visit on your date, because you will likely need a translator as most vendors do not speak English.
- English Mass: For the religious-minded – or simply the curious – St. Joseph’s Parish offers an English Mass at 4:00pm on Sundays. This stunning church and its surrounding public park area – makes for a breathtaking photo opportunity as well.
- Family Visit: You can actually visit with a Beijing family, which gives you a great opportunity to learn about the culture and daily life of natives. This is a unique way to gain a greater understanding of your beautiful Chinese date and what makes her who she is.
No matter what you choose to do with your lovely date in Beijing, you’re sure to enjoy your time there. Have a great time on your trip to China. Hopefully, it’s just one of many.