This entry was posted in
This entry was posted in
Lots of white men pine over the idea of a date with Chinese women, but where has this fetish come from? Why do so many white Western men want to get romantic with Chinese women?
The initial attraction might be rooted in stereotypes and myths. A popular misconception is that Chinese women are better lovers than other women and offer no meaningful presence in popular culture or politics. If this is the reason you want a date with Chinese women, you may be barking up the wrong tree.
But where do these misconceptions come from? Art and literature, of course! Just look at the roles you typically see Chinese women playing in the movies, in theater, and on TV.
The Asian woman is eroticized in Western culture, perhaps because she is so different. Femme fatales, sexy Geishas, and Kung Fu seductresses fill the screens and sell tickets. Ethnically neutral roles aren’t quite as exciting when you think about it, are they?
An interesting point about this sexualization of Asian women in the movies and media, however, is that most women aren’t bothered by it. That’s probably why the phenomenon is so strong.
Like it or not, this attraction is probably not going anywhere, which is why there are so many online dating sites focusing on bringing Western men and Asian women together.
This entry was posted in
As you continue dating Asian women, the time might come when you want to settle down and maybe even get married. One day, the two of you might even want to have children. Perhaps you move to China to start a new life together.
What happens when the topic of having kids comes up? Perhaps the two of you will want to adopt, but how does adoption work in China? As you know, dating Asian women is a little different from dating American women, so why wouldn’t adoption practices be different as well?
According to the laws in China (the Adoption Law of the People’s Republic of China, to be exact), foreigners are allowed to adopt both male and female children under age 14 in the country. The categories of kids that can be adopted include orphaned children, abandoned children, and children whose natural parents are not capable of providing for them.
It is important to understand that when a foreigner adopts a kid in China, that adoption must be approved not only in China but also in that individual’s resident country. The prospective parents must also have no other children, neither through birth nor adoption; be capable of raising and educating the child; have no significant illnesses that might affect raising a child; and be at least 30 years old.
As a foreigner, you’ll also need to provide a number of items along with your application for adoption including:
- Birth certificate
- Marital status certificate
- Certificates of property, profession, and income
- Health examination certificate
- Criminal record certificate
- A home study report explaining your lifestyle, family, and finances
Additionally, there are a number of other rules you will want to learn about, especially if you are serious about adopting a Chinese child. Good luck!
China is a large country with an ancient culture that goes back thousands of years, so it only makes sense that a number of myths about single chinese women exist. In fact, some of these common misconceptions are so widely known that it can be hard to separate fact from fiction for some people.
Before you start dating single chinese women, you should be aware of these common myths.
- All Chinese women are short. China is a very large country and the genetic make-up of its people varies across the regions. Yes, there are plenty of short Chinese girls, but this is true in just about every country. It is interesting to note that the population in the south tends to be shorter in general than the population in the north.
- All Chinese women are submissive. If you are looking for a girl who will bend to your every whim, you might be disappointed. Once you really get to know them, you will find that most Chinese women aren’t subservient or submissive at all. In fact, they are quite strong-willed and opinionated! Chinese women are very feminine, but femininity and submission should not be confused.
- All Chinese women want to leave China. There are more than 600 million women living in China, and if they all wanted to leave, that number would probably be a lot smaller. Some Chinese women do want to move out of China, but isn’t this true of any country? Some women are adventurous and want to see the world. Chinese women are no different.
All Chinese women are gold-diggers. Women interested in men only for their money and status exist in every country – and yes, there are some in China. However, most Chinese women are looking for love just like you. In China, it is not considered rude or taboo to discuss material things or how much money you make.